Forever and Always

Good Morning!  The season of weddings is almost upon us. We found this out last night when we went to find John a sports jacket to wear to the weddings we have coming up this summer.  The selection of jackets was very picked over but we did find one that he liked.

I love the simplicity of this card.   Normally I am not a fan of one layer cards but this one is quite elegant, I think.  And very simple if you have a lot of them you need to do.

Stamps:  Loving Thought
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla
Ink:  Black Stazon
Accessories:  Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Basic Pearl Jewels, Very Vanilla Seam Binding

Yesterday afternoon Hanna came out to school and helped me go through my desk one final time and to take down things hanging from the ceiling or high up on the wall. We thought it might be safer that way then having me climb on a ladder.  Hard to believe, but there are only fourteen days left!!!

Have a great day today.  it sound like it is going to be wonderful outside!!  

No comments: