You Are Simply Wonderful

Today's card is one that I took a picture of a year or so ago at a Stampin' Up! regional.  It uses a retiring word set...Friendly Phrases.  I know I am partial to black and hello...or black and gold but there is something about this color combination that just really strikes me!!

Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Friendly Phrases
Cardstock:  Basic Black,  Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Black Stazon
Accessories:  Blossom Punch, 1" Circle Punch

Life will be a little crazy at the Wilson household for the next couple of weeks.  Hanna is coming home today, providing she can get the rest of her stuff packed in her car.  If it doesn't fit, I will be making a trip to Pella tonight to help her bring the rest of it home.

Have a great day today!!

No comments: