Imagine the Possibilities


I absolutely love the set "Word Play" which will be retiring in two weeks.  It has some of the neatest sentiments in it.  This is one of them.....Imagine the Possibilities.  That is certainly what I am sitting here doing now....imagining all of the possibilities of things I can do with my time when the next two weeks are over.  I have several things planned in the works so stay tuned!!
Stamps:  Field Flowers, Word Play
Cardstock:  Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Whisper White, Regals DSP stack
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive

Yesterday certainly gave us a hint of summer. I must admit, I have missed the spring weather.....how often do you see snow and over 90 degree temps in the span of two weeks in May!!

Tonight is my night to design and stamp my two swaps I will need for this weekend when I go to a downline meeting.  I always enjoy these so much and I get to play with some of the new stuff in the new catalog!!  FUN!!!

Have a great day!

No comments: