Memories and Scrapbooks

Well.....all 22 of the scrapbooks are almost complete. I ended up taking more pictures of the kids than I thought I would so I added some other flaps and also a card with the remaining pictures.  Check back tomorrow for pictures of the inside.  Even though I gave them a card like this at the beginning of the year to symbolize the memories we were going to make, I thought it would be appropriate for the end of the year as well.

Stamps:  By The Tide, By The Seashore, Loving Thought (card)
Cardstock:  Midnight Muse, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla (Card)
Not Quite Navy, River Rock, Very Vanilla (scrapbook)
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Not Quite Navy, River Rock, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede

The field trip yesterday was awesome.  A big shout out to the staff at School of the Wild for an absolutely perfect day.  The weather was great and so were all of the activities.

Today is the day the kids and I dismantle the room.  We are going to take a couple of hours this afternoon and take down everything and put it away.  Hard to believe the year is almost over.

Have a great day!!

No comments: