Sending Sympathy

The kitchen is semi-cleaned for another stamp class here tonight.  We will be making the same cards that the gals made in Iowa City on Monday night.  It was kind of hard for me to believe, but Monday night was the last night I will teach all day and do card class at night......no more getting ready only on Sundays......I will have my whole days to do it.  Now if only I will and not procrastinate!!

Today's card is one that I made several of.  Like I have said before...sympathy cards are not something I can sit down and make when I need them.......I have to have them made up before hand.
Stamps:  Just Believe, Petite Pairs
Cardstock:  Basic Black, First Edition DSP, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Black Stazon
Accessories:  Natural 7/16" Trim

Looks like it will be another great day!  Enjoy!!!

No comments: