Monogrammed Note Cards

This is another one of the cards that we made last night at stamp class......a very quick and easy way to make monogrammed stationary.  It would be super easy to switch out the DSP and find matching cardstock colors for a great variety.  It is also a great way to use up all those smaller scraps of Designer Series Paper that you might have laying around.


Stamps:  Lovely Letters
Cardstock:  Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Tea For Two DSP
Ink:  Old Olive, Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
1 3/4"  Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

Tonight is the only free night I have this week.......not sure what I am going to do with it, but I am sure I will find something.  I should work on finishing up the kids scrapbooks......I can't wait to share them with you!!

Have a great day!

No comments: