Following My Own Advice

I think I need to take my own advice on this card!!! Yesterday was a very emotional day.....we had the staff retirement breakfast, an assembly where the kids sang songs and gave us all cards, and then I went to the cemetary to put some flowers out for Mom and Dad.  John and I then stopped at Carlos O'Kelly's for supper because I was too tired to cook.   Needless to say I slept very well last night!!!


This card is one that Hanna and I designed for our swap last Saturday.   This card is made with all new product as well.  Whether you dance in the rain, make lemonade, or wear rose colored glasses....everything will be okay in the end!!


Stamps:  Really Good Greetings (A very appropriate name cause there are some awesome stamps in this set)
Cardstock:  Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink:  Coastal Cabana
Accessories:  Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Label Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Basic Rhinestone Jewels


Today is another big day.  We are taking the kids swimming this afternoon.  It will be a beautiful day for that.  As soon as I get home, I am changing my clothes and John and I are jumping in the car to head to Cedar Falls to spend the weekend with my family as my nephew, Q, gets married!!  Should be an awesome weekend!!


No comments: