Thinking of You

It has been crazy busy around here, with Hanna home and getting ready for the last ten days of school.  I somehow missed posting over the weekend.  On the flip side, the cardstock is cut and the car is loaded for stamp class tonight.....despite no electricity last night when I was finishing up!  This is one of the cards we will be making.


Stamps:  Just Thinking
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, Print Poetry DSP Stack, Comfort Cafe DSP
Ink:  Midnight Muse
Accessories:  Window Collection Framelits, Big Shot

I got a wonderful surprise yesterday.....Hanna had secretly contacted many people about a card shower for my retirement and then put them all in a big scrapbook for me.  She gave it to me yesterday because she is leaving for her camp counseling job this morning and won't be home till the middle of June.  It is a good thing she gave it to me in the privacy of my home, rather than out in public.  But I guess most of you have seen me cry before.

Have a great day!

No comments: