Flower Bouquet

When the First Edition Designer Series Paper came out, I thought to myself...."What would I ever use that for?" Now I that it is getting ready to retire, I know what I can use it for and wish it was sticking around for another year.

Stamps:  Mixed Bunch
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Real Red, Basic Gray, First Edition DSP
Accessories:  Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
Itty Bitty Punch Pack,  Blossom Punch, 1" Circle Punch

Today will be a busy day at school...all of the children will be helping to weed and clean up around the school grounds.  After we get that done we are putting down new mulch around the front of the building.  It always looks so nice when we are done with it and the children feel a sense of pride that they have helped.

Tonight will be busy as Hanna and I have to take back my rental car and then come home and finish up swaps for a stamping meeting tomorrow.  I hope my energy holds out!!

No comments: