December 16, 2015

Awesomely Artistic

Here is another one of the cards everyone got to make Monday night.  I had decided a while ago that I was also going to include stamp sets from the regular catalog on stamp nights, instead of only focusing on the seasonal catalogs.


I love this color combination of Wild Wasabi, Mossy Meadow, and Rich Razzleberry.


Stamps:  Awesomely Artistic
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Mossy Meadow, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Rich Razzleberry Cotton Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Last week before we met Hanna in Galena she said that she needed some other Christmas gifts for people and wondered if I had any spare cards laying around.  Well, I just happen to have a plethora of cards so I made up 10 packets of 15 all occasion cards for her to give out as gifts.  Hardly even made a dent in my stash!!  LOL


I think they turned out pretty cute.  I hope the people that she is giving them to like them as well.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: