December 22, 2015

Embellished Ornaments

Today's card comes from one I received from my friend, Judy.  


The color combination of Blackberry Bliss and Gold is so striking!!  The vellum stack is also very cool . . . something I did not even get open, even though I ordered it way back in August.


Today is my volunteer day at Hospice, with a trip to the cemetery to leave some flowers for Mom and Dad, before I come home to clean a little in preparation for Christmas.  I am hoping to have a little stamping time when I get all of that done.  My pre-order for the Occasions and Sale-a-Brations catalogs came last Friday and I have not even had time to look at all of the goodies, let alone play with any of them!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Beautiful card from a beautiful lady.