December 3, 2015

December Daily

I had some time yesterday so I decided to start my December Daily Project Life book and try to add to it day by day instead of doing it all at the end of the month.


I think I had more fun decorating the cover than I did making the pages.


I decided to write my pages this year as if I was writing to someone who doesn't know our family.


I am not a scrapbooker at all and the one thing I really struggle with is my handwriting on the pages. But then I come across a recipe in my mom's or someone else's handwriting and it gives me a warm cozy feeling so I am hoping my writing in these scrapbooks will do the same for people reading them later.


Once again my intention is to share my pages as I get them done so we will see how I do with that.  We know how well I did with my Thankful Journal!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: