December 11, 2015

Taking a break from Christmas cards to share my latest project that has been keeping me busy.



Hanna texted me the first part of the week and wanted to know if I was busy this week.  She was wondering if I could make some ornaments for her to give to the staff at the school and also to the students in her advisory class.


Since they are the Wildcats, and their color is purple, we decided on this ornament.


Forty-five ornaments later they are all done.  I did use retired product on these . . . Festive Flurry stamp set and framelits and Perfect Plum and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.  It really did not take me all that long to get them done once I got it designed and got my system down for creating them all.

Today I am working on getting everything ready for Make-It-Monday, as we are spending the weekend in Galena and I want to have everything ready so I don't have to do it when I get home Sunday night.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: