December 26, 2015

 Rose Wonder Sneak Peak

Are you ready for some sneak peaks at the new stamps coming out in the Sale-a-Bration and Occasions catalogs?  I have barely had any time to even play with them, but I have managed to stamp a few cards.




I absolutely love the fonts and the sentiments in this set.  I know they will be getting a workout the next few months.


Stamps:  Rose Wonder, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock:  Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, So Saffron, Archival Basic Black
Accessories:  Botanial Builder Framelit Dies, Big Shot, Stampin' Sponges

My time today has been consumed with getting things ready for my Rose Bowl trip and wondering about the weather on Monday.  I know it will all work out but, that doesn't stop me from thinking about it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: