December 27, 2015

Botanicals For You

Check out one of the sets you can earn for free during Sale-a-Bration!!  


It goes so well with the new Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper . . . almost like the were designed to do that!!  LOL


Stamps:  Botanicals For You
Cardstock:  Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry, 
Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Botanical Builder Framelit Dies, Big Shot, Stampin Dimensionals

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go . . . but not on a jet plane.  I am leaving this afternoon to go to Illinois to get one of my brothers. I am hoping that I will miss the ice that is predicted for our area in the morning.  By the time that he gets off at 1 we are hoping that it will have warmed up enough that we won't have problems getting to my other brother's home by Des Moines.  Everything else has fallen into place so well we are not going to let a little thing like the weather get in the way of our plans.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: