December 4, 2015

A Cozy Christmas

Last night was technique club and one of the techniques we worked with was Watercolor Smash.  You normally use more than one color of ink, but I wanted to make a Christmas card and my colors kept turning out muddy so I decided to go with just red.


The photo does not do it justice but when you use Shimmery White paper there is a sparkle that shines through the red.



Stamps:  A Cozy Christmas
Cardstock:  Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Shimmery White
Ink:  Real Red Marker, Archival Basic Black
Accessories:  Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Envelope Punch Board (for corner rounding), 
Window Sheets, Stampin' Spritzer, 
Real Red 1/8" Striped Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Here is Day 3 from yesterday of my December Daily project.  Not very fancy, but I am enjoying telling the story.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: