December 21, 2015

Happy Christmas

When I went to my mailbox the other day it was filled with Christmas cards.  I thought I would share some of them with you. 



This one comes from my friend, Luetta.  She has way more patience that I do to fussy cut those little deer.  


I will say these deer are WAY cuter than the one that is in the back of John's pickup right now.  We will be supplied with lots of venison for the winter!!

Today starts a VERY busy two weeks.  Luckily I got all of my Christmas cards finished, addressed, and ready to go to the post office yesterday.  That will be my first stop.  I am hoping to get all of my groceries except for the cold stuff today while I am in Iowa City.  I have some other Christmas presents to buy and then when I get home I hope to start my wrapping.  That has to be my least favorite part of the whole giving season.  My dad used to love to wrap presents, but I clearly did not get that from him.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: