December 5, 2015

Guy Greetings

This camo technique that we worked with Thursday night at Technique/Stamp Club is going to be so cool to use on guy cards, particularly with any of the wilderness or outdoors stamps that you might have.


It looks difficult to do but is really very simple as long as you don't mind crumpling your card stock.


Stamps:  Guy Greetings
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Old Olive. Always Artichoke, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Blender Pen, Corner Trio Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals


Here is my Day 4 of my December Daily Project Life Scrapbook.  I already have my photos and my ideas for the next couple of days so I certainly hope I can continue to keep this up!!


By the time you read this I should be well on my way to Mount Pleasant for my last craft show of the year.  Since one of my shows got snowed out I have a lot of stuff left.  I hope I can sell a lot of it today.  The best thing is that it is over at 2 so I can still watch the Hawkeyes tonight in the Big Ten Championship Game.  Go Hawks!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: