December 2, 2015

Flurry of Wishes


Here is another Flurry of Wishes card . . . this time with more traditional colors.


I was playing around with color combinations for my order of Christmas cards that I am making.  I think if I had to do this again, I would go with either Lost Lagoon or Marina Mist in place of the Smoky Slate.  This was one of the options I gave them that they did not choose.


Stamps:  Flurry of Wishes
Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Smoky Slate, Craft Whisper White
Accessories:  Snow Flurry Punch, Stampin Dimensionals

If you have ever wondered what the stamped parts and pieces look like for 160 cards, wonder no longer.  Here they are just waiting to be assembled.



The good news is that I got a lot done last night watching two of my new favorite TV show . . . Chicago Med and Chicago Fire.  I hope to get the rest of them done today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: