December 7, 2015

Today's card comes from one I received in a swap from my stamping friend and demonstrator, Rory, who lives in New York.



I haven't really played with these framelits much other than at a downline meeting back in August.  I have them, but they continue to sit on my shelf.  I do believe I need to get them out and use them!!


I finished and delivered my big order of custom Christmas cards this morning and was just getting ready to sit and read for a while when I got a message from Hanna.  She wanted to know if I was busy this week and would it be possible to make 44 West Central Valley Christmas ornaments.  So . . . it is off to the stamp room I go.  Good thing there is only reruns on TV right now!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: