December 15, 2015

Wetlands

Today's card is a super simple one that is gender neutral and takes very few supplies.  It is also one everybody made last night.




This is one of the cards that will go in my stash for gender neutral cards next time I get an order for sympathy cards.  I sometimes have a really hard time coming up with them when I need them.


Stamps:  Wetlands
Cardstock:  Whisper Whisper Thick, Whisper White
Ink:  Garden Green and Rich Razzleberry Markers
Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals

Last night's stamp night got a little disrupted when I found out that we had actually gotten Rose Bowl tickets and we were really going to be able to go. Thanks to my brother and his wife we now have game tickets, parade tickets, parking for all day, car rental, and hotel reservations.  My bucket list will be complete!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

No comments: