December 28, 2015

Rose Wonder

Here is another sneak peak at a new stamp set that will be available in about a week.  It is one that I found while scrolling the Internet.


The precision base plate is definitely something you are going to want with this set of dies.  I love this rose!! I have great plans for it later in the week.


Stamps:  Rose Wonder
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White,
 Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories:  Rose Garden Thinlits, Big Shot, 
Triple Banner Punch, Fine Trip Glue Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

My plans for yesterday were rearranged after I got to Illinois to my brother's house.  We decided to turn around and leave for my other brother's house by Des Moines last night, so as to beat the bad weather today.  I am certainly glad that we did as it is snowing like crazy here right now!!  Our route plans for Pasadena have changed drastically because of all the snow in the Texas panhandle and New Mexico.  We will get to the Rose Bowl one way or another!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: