December 1, 2015

Flurry of Wishes

I happened to see this card on Pinterest and the color combination caught my eye, so I had to give it a try in person.


Tangleo Twist, Pear Pizzazz, and Rich Razzleberry are not what I would call traditional Christmas colors, but once I got it done, I kind of like it.


Stamps:  Flurry Of Wishes
Cardstock:  Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Tangelo Twist, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Snow Flurry Punch, 
Home For Christmas Enamel Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is my Hospice volunteer day. I am planning on visiting a friend in the hospital while I am in Iowa City and then stopping at a funeral visitation on my way home.  I hope to work on my Christmas card order when I get home.  I made great progress yesterday, but still have quite a bit to do. 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: