November 30, 2015

November Paper Pumpkin

Here is the second half of the November Paper Pumpkin.


I don't normally order the refill kits for these, but seriously, these are so awesome this month, that I just might have to!!



The supplies to create all ten cards comes in the kit.  What a deal!! I love the Cherry Cobbler envelopes this month as well!!


There is absolutely nothing on my schedule that has to be done today.  And I don't even have to feel guilty about the house being a mess, because it was cleaned for Thanksgiving and then again when we put the Christmas decorations up.  A pot of turkey noodle soup was made yesterday and John always says it is better the second day so supper is made as well.

What else to do but spend the day in the stamping room!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!







No comments: