November 4, 2015

A Cozy Christmas

I have started to gear up for a couple of craft shows I have coming up.  People are always looking for little stocking stuffers or Secret Santa gifts.



I have just the thing for them . . . .


A K-cup coffee holder!


Stamps:  A Cozy Christmas
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Merry Moments DSP Stack
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Tags and Labels Framelits, Big Shot, Envelope Punch Board (for corner rounding), 
1 3/4" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Cherry Cobbler 1 1/4" Striped Gros Grain Ribbon

I had been wanting to try these but the coffee to put in them can be kind of pricey.  I actually found the coffee on sale at the store a couple of weeks ago, (a super super deal) so I decided to go ahead and give it a try.  I usually do not buy a lot of extras when it comes to food and crafts, but this was such a good deal . . . what doesn't sell at the shows will always be used at home, because I go through a lot of coffee!!


Also, here are the next two pages in my November Thankful Journal.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: