November 25, 2015

Butterfly Basics

I know . . . butterflies are not really in season right now but I wanted to use the framelits at stamp night since they are on sale this week.



I don't think anybody minded making a butterfly card . . . some turned it into a wedding card and others turned it into a thank you card . . . it turned out to be very versatile!!


Stamps:  Butterfly Basics
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Archival Black Ink
Accessories:  Butterflies Thinlits, Big Shot, Venetian Crocket Trim, Banner Triple Punch, Basic Pearl Jewels, Glue Dots

Hanna will be on her way home today and we are meeting up in Iowa City to start our shopping weekend.  The house is cleaned and groceries bought for dinner tomorrow, so today can just be a fun day.

This sums up my feelings almost every day but particularly today!!


Believe me . . . Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: