November 3, 2015

 November Thankful Journal

November seems to be a month where people focus on thankfulness.  This year I decided to keep a thankful or gratitude journal.


I did use a retired stamp for my cover, just because it seemed to fit exactly what I wanted for my journal.


It is hard to believe it has been ten years since our lives changed forever, but we do have a lot to be thankful for!!


The small project life book is going to be awesome for my journal.  Be sure and check back this month as I will be sharing a page a day as well as a card idea!!

Today is my volunteer day at Hospice.  This afternoon I am planning on working on some orders I have had come in for Christmas things, however . . . if the weather is as nice as it was yesterday, I may just sit outside and read!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: