November 22, 2015

Flurry of Wishes

Here is one of the cards everyone stamping on Monday night will be making.


I decided with all of the snow we received yesterday that it might be quite appropriate!!


Stamps:  Flurry of Wishes
Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink:  Pool Party, Island Indigo
Accessories: Snow Flurry Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals 

I was a football junkie again yesterday starting with all of the pre-game shows, and watched my Hawkeyes and then Ohio State.  I decided early evening that I really needed to get some stamping done so went to my room and at least got everything cut and bagged for tomorrow night.

By the time most of you read this I will be well on my way to Solon to the Corridor Arts and Crafts Gala.  If you are in the Solon area be sure and stop and see me.  I will be there till 2:00 this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: