November 5, 2015

Snow Place

Inspiration for this card, which is one of the Technique/Stamp club cards for tonight comes directly from my Door County trip and Christy.


I changed up the trees in the background, but otherwise this is exactly like the one we made in Wisconsin at our shoebox swap.


It has been years if ever since I have made a waterfall card, so I decided it would be a great card for technique club.


Stamps:  Snow Place, Wonderland
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Real Red, Soft Sky
Ink:  Archival Black Ink, Real Red, Soft Sky, Tip Top Taupe, Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Ornate Tag Topper Punch, Real Red & Garden Green Striped Ribbon

Now I just hope I can remember how to do it when I go to show them tonight!!

Today has been spent reading and getting ready for technique club.    I can honestly say that I am getting quite used to this slower pace of life and can see lots of winter days huddled up with a good book!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: