November 2, 2015

Guy Greetings

Here is the birthday card that I made for our son-in-law that I gave him last Friday night.



Now I am in no way implying that he is old . . . he just likes cars and he is such a great guy that he is a classic!!  Anyone would want him for a son-in-law!!


Stamps:  Guy Greetings, Hardwood
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Card Stock Vellum,
Typeset Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Soft Suede, Night of Navy
Accessories:  Lots of Labels Framelits, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

This may be really hard to believe but there is almost nothing on the schedule for this week, other than volunteering and stamp club Thursday night.  I almost don't want to say it too loud for fear of jinxing myself!!  As awesome as the weather is going to be the first part of this week, I think we will just relax and enjoy it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: