November 15, 2015

 Christmas Favors

Yesterday I was in seventh heaven!!  I had my football on TV and my lap full of stamping projects!!  Here are some of the favors I made for an upcoming craft show.



I think these turned out really cute.   The  only problem was making sure John and I did not eat the chocolates before they got wrapped and put into the containers.


 I hope other people like them as well because I certainly have a lot of them.  This is only a fraction of the ones I have made.


I actually had to stop crafting when the Hawkeyes were playing because I every time they had a good play, my supplies would go all over the floor.  A super problem to have, though!!  What an exciting game!!

Today I am going to visit a friend in the hospital and probably get my nails done.  I hope to be home mid-afternoon to continue my craft show crafting!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: