November 1, 2015

 Six Sayings

Thankfulness is the theme of the month for November, so what better card to start the month than this one that everybody made last week.



Very simple card that could be used with a ton of different background papers.  I really like the way this one turned out.


Stamps:  Six Sayings
Cardstock:  Tangelo Twist, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink:  Tangelo Twist
Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday Hanna and I took a trip to US Cellular to see about getting her a new iPhone 6.  It turned out to be a 3 hour stop, but we each came away with a new iPhone 6Plus, a new tablet, phone covers, chargers galore, and several other accessories.  And the good news is that my monthly bill will be less than what I was paying before.  Too good to be true . . . that is what I am thinking but we shall see.  Hopefully this will alleviate some of the other issues and problems we have been having.  Time will tell.

We ended the day at a Halloween party at our daughter and son-in-law's house.  A good time was had by all, but it was a long day.

Today, Hanna and I are meeting Julie at the outlet mall for a little shopping before Hanna heads home.  What else would we be doing!!

When I get home I hope to work on a special project I have for the month of November, which I will be posting soon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: