November 6, 2015

Wonderland

Today's card, which we also made at Technique Club last night, again comes from my Door County swaps.


Dawn brought this lovely card as well as telling us how she made it. I believe she found it on another demonstrator's website, but I lost the slip of paper she put in with her swap.


Stamps:  Wonderland, Cozy Christmas
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Sofy Sky, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Woodland Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Snowflake Elements, Iced Rhinestone Embellishments, Sponge Daubers, Glue Dots

Everybody really likes this card last night and were already thinking of other ways they could use this technique!!

Today I am going to work on Christmas card samples to take someone so they can choose which card they would like me to make for them.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: