November 23, 2015

Lovely Amazing You

This photopolymer set is one that came out last February and I love it.  The sentiments are awesome and the font is fantastic.  


This is one of the sets that is on sale during the On-Line Extravaganza.  I have paired it here with Gorgeous Grunge and I think they make a lovely couple!!



Stamps:  Lovely Amazing You, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla
Ink:  Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Hello Honey, Bermuda Bay
Accessories:  Gold Sequin Trim, Glue Dots

My Corridor Arts and Crafts show went VERY well yesterday.  The facility was amazing and the crowd was great.  Here are a few pictures.


They had this awesome barn board piece that they were going to try and hide away, but I told them not to bother . . . it would make a great display for cards.




What do you do with extra counter space . . . you place cards on them, of course.  The Palmer House Stable Art & Event Center is an awesome facility. You can check it out here.  Next time I might request a ground floor space though!!  I am getting too old to be lugging stuff up and down stairs.  Luckily there were some very nice young girls that helped me carry everything down when the show was over!!

I actually have everything ready for class tonight so today is going to be a day of rest!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your displays at your craft show was AMAZING! Really neat.