November 28, 2015

Among the Branches

Here is another one the cards everyone made last week when they stamped.  I think this is one of my favorite sets in the Holiday catalog and I know this folder is one of my favorites.  Too bad that neither of them is being carried over!!


I do know that the Woodland Folder is selling quickly and they are available only while supplies last so if you want one you better get it soon!!


Stamps:  Among the Branches
Cardstock:  Soft Sky, Whisper White
Ink:  Soft Sky
Accessories:  Woodland Textured Folder, Big Shot, 
2" Circle Punch, Silver Cording Trim, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Hanna and I started early yesterday and got all of John and my closets switched out so we are now ready for winter.  We also got the Christmas tree put up and all of the decorations out.  AND . . . it was in time so we could watch the Hawkeye football game.  It was an awesome game!!  Go Hawks!!

We are on our way to breakfast this morning and then a quick trip to Iowa City to pick up some things we did not get the other night. Hanna is then heading home to Adel, and I am going to visit my friend, Judy, in the hospital.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: