November 18, 2015

Happy Birthday, Everyone

Here is another easy birthday card everyone stamping last week got to make.


Change up the card stock colors and the embellishment and you have a great guy card as well.


Stamps: Happy Birthday, Everyone, Bohemian Borders
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette
Accessories:  Iced Rhinestone Embellishements 

As I sit here and watch the wind blow and the rain come down I am very thankful it isn't snow!!  I know there have been times when there was snow on the ground for Thanksgiving . . . I just hope this isn't one of those years.

I think my crafting for the shows this weekend is done.  Now to get everything packaged up and packed in a way that is easy for me to carry around is on the agenda for today.  

Tonight is my monthly shoebox swap night with the Paper Pals.  I will stop and see my friend, Judy, in the hospital on my way.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: