November 19, 2015

A Cozy Christmas

Last night was our November meeting of Paper Pals which is a swap group I belong to.  Here is the card I took for everyone to make.


There were so many cute Christmas sets this year I know I am having a hard time using them all!!


Stamps: Cozy Christmas
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, 
Merry Moments Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink:  Versamark, Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow Markers
Accessories:  Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Circles Collection Framelits, Big Shot, 
Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Triple Banner Punch, 
2 1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door and headed to Des Moines. I am spending the day with my sister-in-law, while Hanna is in school and then Hanna and I have tickets to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra tonight.  I will head home tomorrow morning and hope to beat the snow.  I am also taking my computer in to be looked at so hope to have it back by morning.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!! 

No comments: