November 10, 2015

Embellished Ornaments

Here is another one of those red glimmer ornaments that have sat on my stamping table for a couple of weeks.


This was such an easy card to throw together and would be one that is easily duplicatable if you had a lot of cards to make.


Stamps:  Embellished Ornaments
Cardstock:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White,
 Merry Moments Designer Series Paper, Red Glimmer
Ink:  Old Olive
Accessories:  Delicate Ornament Thinlit Dies, Big Shot, 
1/8" Silver Ribbon, Fine Tip Glue Pen

Today is my volunteer day at Hospice and running errand day when I am done. I hope to get home in enough time to spend some time in my stamping room getting ready for some upcoming craft shows.  I have a ton of ideas in my head, but only limited time and energy.  Less energy than time, but oh well!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: