November 7, 2015

Reason for the Season

Yesterday I spent some time in my stamping room making some Christmas card samples for people to choose from if they would like to order some Christmas cards.  


This was one of the choices.  I sure do with they had a punch for that poinsettia because I do love it but it is a lot of fussy cutting!!


Stamps:  Reason for the Season
Cardstock:  Whisper White Thick, Cherry Cobbler, Gold Foil, Whisper White
Ink:  Archival Black, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Versamark
Accessories:  Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Lots of Labels Framelits, Big Shot, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a shopping road trip with Julie.  We are headed to an outlet mall up by Chicago that has a Vera Bradley outlet.   Not that I need anything but you never know what I will find. I am sure we will do some other shopping along the way!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!! 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: