November 21, 2015

Vintage Leaves

This card which I received as a swap at our demonstrator meeting a couple of months ago was a huge hit with my stampers.  There was not a name on the back and for the life of me I don't know and can't remember who brought it. At least I think that is where it came from.


This is such a great color combination!!


Stamps:  Big News, Vintage Leaves, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb cake
Accessories:  Leaflets Framelits Dies, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Mossy Meadow 5/8" Striped Cotton Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

My craft event for today got cancelled because of the weather.  That is actually all right with me because now I can watch the Hawkeye game.  I come from a diehard Hawkeye family as you can tell by this tailgating picture from one of my brothers.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: