November 29, 2015

 November Paper Pumpkin

I am getting a VERY slow start to my day today after the whirlwind of activity for the last couple of weeks.  When I went to do my post this morning I realized I had NO new cards to show.  So what did I do but go to my trusty November Paper Pumpkin kit.



I love the way this card turned out with the Cherry Cobbler pearls that were provided with the kit.


There were enough supplies in the kit to make these five cards and the five cards I will show you tomorrow.


The rest of the day (what is left of it) will be spent working on a special order of 160 Christmas cards.  I hope to have them done by mid-week so then I can start on my own Christmas cards.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: