November 9, 2015

Reason For The Season

I think I have mentioned that one of the blogs I follow is by a stamper named Stampercamper.  This is one of the cards she had on her blog that I found when I was surfing.  I love this poinsettia, but so far have only colored it in.


I love the look of it embossed in silver, though!!


Stamps:  Reason for the Season
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Silver Glimmer
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Triple Banner Punch, 
Home for Christmas Enamel Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I have sort of done things totally backwards today.  It started off with Hanna calling about a flat tire.  Then we decided to go out for breakfast this morning, and then I ran to Iowa City for computer ink that I needed so I could run off my instructions for tonight.  So I am just now getting around to my blog.  Going out for breakfast changed all of my plans . . . but it was a good change.  I am just glad I had as much done and ready for tonight as I did.  All that remains to do is to load the car.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

(and  now I can't get my post to format the way I want but at least it is written and posted!!)




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: