November 24, 2015

Guy Greetings

Another successful stamp night and here is one of the regular catalog cards that everyone got to make this week. 




This old car makes such a neat guy card.  I know I have used it a lot . . . probably more than any of the other stamps in that set.


Stamps:  Guy Greetings
Cardstock:  Whisper White Thick, Tip Top Taupe, 
Whisper White, Basic Black, Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink:  Archival Black Ink
Accessories:  Zig Zag Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Triple Banner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is my volunteer day at Hospice and a trip to a different grocery store to get the two things I could not find last night . . . celery and bread crumbs to make dressing.  Two things that are essential for Thanksgiving dinner in my opinion.  Can't believe they didn't have them . . . not that they were out . . . but I could not even find a place on the shelf where they should have been!! Then it is home to finish cleaning, and get ready for Thanksgiving.  I want to have all of that done before tomorrow so I can meet Hanna in Iowa City and we can start our weekend of what we do best . . . shop!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!! 
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: