November 20, 2015

Fry Box

Last year I wanted to make some of these Santas made from the fry box die but just didn't have the time.  This year I did.  This one does use quite a bit of retired product, but I think they did come out really cute.  I have several of them made for the craft event tomorrow which has now been cancelled. Hopefully they will sell at my other two events.  I am actually glad the event got cancelled because now I can watch the Hawks.  Both of my brothers, sister-in-law and nephew are traveling to Iowa City tonight so they will already be here for the game tomorrow.  I can rest easy knowing that they won't be traveling in the middle of a winter storm.



The Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert and light show last night was absolutely awesome.  They played for about 2 hours and 15 minutes straight.  I can definitely say I like their Christmas music better than their regular songs and I know my hearing is just fine because it was VERY loud.   Here are a couple of pictures that Hanna was able to take.






Today would have been my mom's 86th birthday.  My nephew posted this picture on Facebook this morning.  I am not sure who originally took it but it I love it.  My mom loved Tootsie Rolls and whenever any of the grandkids were at a parade where candy was thrown they always gave the Tootsie Rolls to her. Happy Birthday, Mom!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Fry box looks good. Happy Birthday to your mom in Heaven. Now she has tootsie rolls all of the time.