November 13, 2015

Timeless Love

I must have really liked this stamp set when I saw it because when I was looking on my shelf, I have two of them.  And NEITHER one of them had been used!! So I decided it was time for them to see some ink.  I found this card on Pinterest and it was so easy to do.


It would be an awesome card to send to that person who just needs a pick me up!!  Switch out the sentiment and you have the perfect wedding card!!


Stamps:  Timeless Love
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, 
Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Archival Black
Accessories:  Circles Collection Framelits, Big Shot, 
2" Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin Dimensionals


Today looks to be a beautiful day now that the wind has subsided!!  I saw a friend's posting on Facebook this morning that showed some pictures of exactly a year ago today and we had snow on the ground!!  So glad the sun is shining and it is still green and pretty outside!!

I am meeting my brother and nephew for lunch after a medical appointment for him and hope to have some time to stamp this afternoon.  I have a ton of orders to get done so I hope my motivation holds out till I get home!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: