November 16, 2015

Swallowtail

Today's card comes from another one that we made at a shoe box swap at a demonstrator meeting a couple of months ago.  I am sorry, but I don't remember who brought this one!!


This is another one of the cards everyone stamping with me made last week. 


Stamps:  Swallowtail
Cardstock:  Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Whisper White, 
English Garden Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Archival Black
Accessories:  3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch

Today is going to be sent entirely in my stamping room.  I have absolutely no place I need to go and I have a lot of things I want to try and get done for my two craft shows this weekend.  Since it is such a rainy day sweats, coffee, and stamping seem like an awesome idea!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: