November 14, 2015

Cheer All Year

Today's card, which everyone made this week, comes from a swap I received from my stamping friend, Dawn, a couple of months ago.


It was a favorite of everybody and very easy to make!!


Stamps:  Christmas Cheer
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink:  Archival Black
Accessories:  Home For Christmas Enamel Dots, Snowflake Elements, 
Season Of Cheer Designer Washi Tape, Glue Dots

I ended up spending the majority of yesterday in Iowa City, running errands and delivering stamp orders.  I did meet my brother and nephew for lunch and then we did some Christmas shopping as he likes to get Hawkeye stuff for his grandkids and what better place to do that than Iowa City.

Today I am off to Solon to check out the venue for next Sunday's craft show.  I am hoping I am home by mid-morning so I can spend the rest of the day in my stamping room before the Hawkeyes play tonight.  Go Hawks!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: