November 11, 2015

For Your Country

As I was blog surfing this morning I saw a card that used a layout similar to this with the stars and stripes. In honor of Veterans Day, I immediately knew I wanted to try it with this stamp set and red, white, and blue.


It is very hard to tell in this picture but the card base is Night of Navy.  And yes, I did mean for the corners to be curled.  Because of the way you have to put it through the Big Shot to get the stars and stripes the corners get crunkled a little bit, so I decided to incorporate it into the design of the card.


Stamps: For Your Country
Cardstock:  Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink:  Night of Navy
Accessories:  Stars Embossing Folder, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, 
Stars Framelits, Big Shot, Star Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am spending the day in my stamping room.  Partly because I want to and partly because I have no wheels.  We took my car in to get the brakes looked at and it will not be done till later in the day.  So, I guess I will work on craft show stuff!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: