November 12, 2015

Work Of Art

Who knew Work of Art could make such a cool snowman!! I saw this as I was browsing through Pinterest last week.


This is one of the cards everyone who stamped with me made this week.


Stamps:  Work of Art
Cardstock:  Whisper White Thick, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink:  Archival Black, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:  Bird Builder Punch, 
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Gold Cording Trim, Glue Dots


Today has been an interesting day to say the least!!  I can happily say that my bank account has not been hacked (a distinct possibility after a 3:00 AM phone call), I can hear just fine (after an unscheduled appointment . . . I just happened to be in the right place at the right time), and our house has not blown away (despite the seemingly constant high winds).     I am meeting friends at the Mexican restaurant for supper before they come over to stamp. Life is good!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: