January 11, 2017

Double Take

Check out this really cute stamp set . . . . Double Take!!  Oh the possibilities!!!!   I was glad to see this stamp set in action, since I am a visual learner.  


Yesterday was a long morning at the doctor's office, but oh so worth it.  He says I can resume all of my normal activities and live my life the way I did before last August.  I know it will be a while before I have my normal energy, but I am good to go.  I did have to take a nap when I got home though because after we got done at the doctor we went out for lunch and then made a Target run, before Julie dropped John and I off.  

Today I plan on cleaning in my room a little bit and getting stamps put away from stamp classes I had in October before I lost my get up and go.  They have just been sitting in the tubs since I carried them in the house October 24th.  It will be good to get my table cleaned off and start to work in there again!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: